Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Luna on the GO!!

Today is a busy day! Thought I'd share with you my on the go lunch!
Luna Bars!!!
Keep in mind that protein/energy bars should never completely replace whole foods, but they are great for days when you need a meal on the go.
I love these bars for multiple reasons. First off they have over 30% calcium which is important because I hate milk. Secondly they contain 30% iron and a sufficient amount of folic acid, which are essentials in a woman's diet. Lastly they have some amazing flavors, protein, and fiber for days!
My favorite flavors (in order)
Cookies and Cream
Caramel Nut Brownie
Peppermint Stick
Chocolaty Dipped Coconut                            
S' mores
Nutz Over Chocolate
Peanut Butter Cookie
Chocolate Chunk
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut
Oatmeal Raisin
Blueberry Bliss
Lemon Zest
AND MANY MORE!



No comments:

Post a Comment