Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Microwave Minute Muffin

I'm always keeping my eyes open for quick, and tasty recipes (healthy of course). I was just channel surfing and Dr. Oz was on. I have never watched it, but  noticed they were cooking. Turns out I just found an amazingly unique and healthy recipe. All these ingredients are easy to get, cheap, and have multiple health benefits. So here it is...Jorge Cruise's Microwave Minute Muffing
I'm excited to experiment with this recipe and add fruit and nuts and different protein powders! Do the same!
Here's a picture of mine now:)

Ingredients
1/4 cup Flaxseed meal
1 Egg
2 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Tsp Baking powder
1 Tsp coconut oil (or whatever you have but this is the healthiest)
1 packet of stevia
1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein powder (my little touch)
Agave nectar-to put on top

Mix all ingredients in a mug. Microwave for 50sec. Remove and shake out muffin on to a plate. Drizzle on some agave nectar or maple syrup. Eat! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment