Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Crazy nuts butter crackers

Everybody's asking for healthy snacks so here is a one of my new favorite healthy snacks! It's a great way to get a dose of protein and fill up! Justin's nut butters on Mary's gone crackers! My favorite nut butters are the  chocolate Hazelnut, and almond flavors.

Justin's Nut Butters

Justin's nut butters come in individual packets which is perfect for on the go or even just to make sure you don't over eat. Nuts are high in fat so its important to eat them in moderation. Also, there are tons of flavors, and their all natural, how could you go wrong with that!

My latest discovery has been Mary's Gone Crackers, crackers. Through my quest to eliminate wheat from my diet I stumbled upon them. They're super crunchy and have a nutty flavor. Also, they're gluten free, wheat free, and organic. They contain flax seed, sesame seed, quinoa, and brown rice. If you get the chance buy a box!
Mary's Gone Crackers-Original


2 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot about those nut butters! I don't have anywhere to get them around here though :(...What made you decide to cut whole wheat foods out of your diet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang:( I get mine at wholefoods, but you should order a few packets to test them out! But I have known for a while now that whole wheat really isn't as healthy as we think. I have always used sprouted grain bread, but I just recently cut wheat out all together. I want to see if it will help my skin, because wheat can cause of acne. There are tons of other studies saying why it's bad but that was my main reason.

    ReplyDelete