Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Brands I love!

So this blog entry will be a bit different that I normally do. Instead of giving you a recipe I want to share with you guys some of the brands I love! With all the misleading labels, and advertisements, nobody really knows what is healthy and what is not. We see zero calorie, diet, heart healthy, low-fat.....blah blah blah blah blah! If we listened to all those labels then Cherrio's, Special K bars, and Yoplait yogurt would be healthy. As I have said before all those low-fat, sugar free, diet foods are filled with harmful chemicals, and fattening sugars. So how are we suppose to know what brands to trust and which brands are causing us weight gain, kidney failure, diabetes, and constant hunger?! That's were I come in :) I'm sure I will be forgetting items but this is a good list to follow. So here in no particular order are some brands/foods I'm obsessed with and of course that are healthy! 

1. Mary's Gone Crackers-Get rid of those Lay's potato chips! 













2. Justin's Almond butter-Ik you love your Skippy, but throw it out!











3.Fage 0% Greek yogurt-Forget Danon, and Yoplait there not your friends.







4.Synergy Kombucha tea-Skip Starbucks and invest in a Kombucha tea











5.Zevia - Soda should not exist in your vocabulary.











6.Lara Bar-I think the K in Special K stands for Killer.







7.Edens Organic Trail mix-1g of sugars and will still satisfiy your sweet tooth











8.Green & Black Dark Chocolate-Need a chocolate fix?












9. Organic Valley eggs-The kind of eggs you should be eating!









10. Spectrum-oils: The essential fats








11. Madhava- Agave Nectar: Natural Sweetener











12. Simply Organic-spices









13. Ezekiel 5:9-Sprouted grain 




No comments:

Post a Comment